Apply Now, Click Here
Prime Inc.’s objective is to introduce the safest associates to our fleet. In order to accomplish this, each new entrant will take a thorough physical examination that meets or exceeds the FMCSA standards.
This physical will include the requirements as spelled out by the FMCSA, PRIME, Inc. and day to day work skills criteria. These may include written screening tests as well as physical tests.
If you are currently under any type of medical treatment, therapy, use of medical devices or medication, you are required by law to disclose this information to the doctor conducting the physical. You need to bring all of these items / medications / information with you to present and discuss with the doctor that will be conducting your DOT physical.
Please be advised if you have any issue(s) you are concerned with --- you should discuss those concerns with YOUR own doctor and resolve these issues BEFORE you arrive at PRIME, Inc.
There are some medical issues and / or specific medications that may prevent you from being physically qualified to join our fleet.
Some basic requirements are:
- Blood Pressure Levels: 140/90 or lower
- Eye Sight: 20/40 or better in each eye (with corrective lenses if needed)
- Hearing: Must be able to hear a forced whisper at 6 feet
- Diabetic: Sugar levels must be well controlled with an A1c level of 10 or less. If you are on insulin, you will need form MCSA-5870 which can be found on the FMCSA website.
- Heart Related Issues: You will need cardiology clearance and possibly recent stress test or echocardiogram results.
For more detail go to:
These qualifications are as of 1/30/19 and may be changed by Prime Inc. without prior notification.
Prime is proud of our outstanding driver associates! Our driver associates are some of the most reliable and safety-conscious in the business!
We are always looking for more dedicated, hard-working and safety-conscious drivers, so if you've got what it takes to be a Prime Driver Associate, we want to talk with you!
Fill out our truck driver application or call 1-877-PRIME-JOB!