Prime Inc., North America’s most successful refrigerated, flatbed, tanker, and intermodal trucking company, has released a new and improved Prime Driver Referral Program this month. Prime understands the value of their associates referring people to join the company and wanted to make it easier for those people to understand how they can earn money for helping recruit new drivers. The company took a look at their long-standing driver referral program which has been very beneficial over the years to both the company and to their drivers. In 2015, Prime paid out over $400,000 in driver referral incentives. After reviewing the current details and gathering feedback from drivers, they decided the program needed to be simplified and created a more streamlined process and incentive pay breakdown.
How It Works
· Earn $100 when referred driver hauls first load.
· Earn $500 when referred driver stays 6 months.
· Earn ¼ cpm on every mile referred driver runs after 6 months.
· Earn $1000 when 3 referred drivers stay 6 months.
Refer 3 drivers who stay at least 6 months, and you would earn $2800 not including the additional mileage pay!
· The person that is referred must run under Prime’s operating authority (A, B1, B2, C, or D Seats) as a company driver or independent contractor.
· All active Prime Driver Associates under Prime’s operating authority (A, B1, B2, and C Seats) are eligible to receive Prime Inc Driver Referral Program pay.
· To earn bonus at 6 months longevity pay and mileage pay, referred driver must be an A Seat.
· No driver referral bonus will be earned for referring a rehire (previous Prime Driver).
· To earn referral, referred driver must list Prime Driver’s name or driver code on application.
· For more information, contact Prime’s Recruiting Department.
· Program is effective as of December 1, 2016 until further notice or cancellation. (Prime reserves the right to modify the program at any time.)
For any questions or feedback, please contact Prime’s Recruiting Department at 800-224-4585 or email email@example.com. Prime would like to thank all of the drivers who have continued to help the company grow by referring qualified and safe drivers to apply.