Get ready for the road
In order to become a truck driver at Prime, you must meet a set of qualifications and requirements to ensure that we are hiring the safest and most skilled associates for the job. The information below is subject to change and does not include all qualifications for Prime. If you have any questions about this information below, contact our Recruiting Department.
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid US driver’s license for the past 12 months
- Be able to obtain U.S. Passport, TWIC Card and Hazmat Endorsement
- Have a verifiable work history and references
- Have an acceptable motor vehicle record
- Must be able to meet minimum medical qualifications set by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
Truck Driving Career Path
Prime drivers can choose from several different career paths depending on their level of experience and interests. Explore your options.
Choose your driving style:
Umbrella of Support
Rainy days can happen out on the road, but your umbrella of support here at Prime will help keep you running safely and successfully for the long haul.