After a few long weeks on the road, a truck driver deserves the chance to rest. You don’t want to head back to a terminal with a bare vending machine, nowhere to relax, poorly-maintained wash bays and a backed-up maintenance bay. You just need to get where you’re going, but you need to rest up before you can do that.
We get it. Prime is all about making your experience at our terminals as smooth and easy as possible to get you back on the road and earning. Not only do we want to make your process efficient, we want you to be able to enjoy your time off of the road too.
Curious what Prime has to offer? Explore our array of amenities at our terminal locations.
Head back to HQ to relax
Whether you’re stopping in Salt Lake City, Pittston or Springfield, our facilities are upgraded and include some of the best amenities in the industry. Our drivers can help themselves to any of these options in our headquarters in Springfield, MO:
- Fitness center. Staying fit on the road doesn’t have to be a challenge. With a 24/7 fitness center, you can get in some cardio or muscle training when it’s convenient for you. If playing a pick up game of basketball is more your style, you can swing by our full-sized basketball court. You may just catch Prime founder and president Robert Low shooting some hoops!
- Full service salon and spa. Making time to get a haircut can feel impossible on the road. Luckily, our on-site salon and spa takes away that problem. If you can think of a salon and spa service, you can find it here — haircuts, manicures, beard trims, hot stone massages and plenty more! Make an appointment or stop in any time during their open hours.
- Laundry facilities. Keep your clothes fresh even when you’re on the road. You don’t need to struggle with finding a place to wash your clothes with our simple coin operated laundry facilities located on-site.
- Bunk rooms. Go ahead and rest up. Our free bunk rooms make it easy to get a quick sleep in before you head back out on the road. Take full advantage of our amenities and take a free shower while you’re there too!
- Additional amenities. We’ve listed a lot here, but there’s more where that came from. Depending on the terminal, we also offer a company store, an on-site doctor’s office, a movie theater, mailroom deliveries, a driver lounge and more.
Get rolling with on-site truck maintenance
Not only is it easier for you to destress after a trip, it’s easier for you to get going with your truck. With the recently renovated Plaza, there are now eight bays available for fueling and inspection. A truck driver is able to go into a bay, get fuel, get a complete DOT inspection, pick up permits and supplies and head back out on the road within 30 minutes. If you don’t have time to stop into the main terminal, you can do your laundry and get a shower without leaving the comfort of The Plaza.
The perks don’t stop there. Prime also offers a detail and wash bay facility to help keep your truck sparkling inside and out. You can make a stop to clean or use the facility to install a television, refrigerator or other appliance. If you’re in a rush, you can use the drive-through bay to wash your tractor and trailer in no time at all.
Become a part of a trucking company that puts its drivers first.
Enroll in Prime’s Student Driver Training Program and launch your truck driving career. Our students receive one-on-one training while earning their CDL and hours of real over-the-road practice. Need more information about how Prime could benefit you and your career? Contact us today to get connected with a recruiter.