Prime Inc. Announces 2010 Drivers of the Year
Springfield, Mo. - Prime Inc. recently named its 2010 Contractor of the Year award recipients. The best drivers in each division are honored with this annual award for exhibiting exceptional service, safety practices, professionalism and productivity. Winners are hand picked from among each department’s recipients of Prime’s Contractor of the Month awards for the previous year, based on several factors, including mileage, on-time deliveries, driving record, fuel consumption, productivity and customer service.
“Our drivers are a key component of Prime’s continued success,” said Stan Auman, Prime inc. dispatch manager in the refrigerated division. “The 2010 contractors of the year are the perfect example of hard work and dedication.”
The following individuals were recognized with Prime’s 2010 Contractor of the Year awards:
- Kirk V. Allen: Refrigerated Division Solo Independent Contractor
- Rickie Branham & Ernest Medina: Refrigerated Division Team Independent Contractor
- Luther Smith: Refrigerated Division Company Driver
- David Rundle: Flatbed Division Independent Contractor
- Terry W. Riley: Flatbed Division Company Driver
- Michael A. Tucker: Tanker Division Independent Contractor
- Tracy J. Vierhout: Tanker Division Company Driver
“These drivers have proven their commitment to on-time delivery, fuel efficiency and safety, as well as customer service,” said Auman. “It is an honor to recognize these drivers as part of the Prime family.”
Each 2010 Contractor of the Year receives a personalized achievement plaque on permanent display in Prime’s Hall of Fame in Springfield, Mo. They also each receive a free Prime jacket, $1,000 cash and a $25 voucher for the Prime store.
Congratulations to Prime’s 2010 Contractors of the Year. For more information on Prime’s services or career opportunities, please call 1-877-PRIME-JOB.
Posted on January 1, 2011
by Prime Inc.