Here at Prime Inc., we strive to be transparent and open with our associates. We continue to work on ways to increase communication to our driving and non-driving associates across the country. One of the efforts to promote this is through hosting weekly driver meetings onsite at our headquarters in Springfield, MO in the café area for many years on every Friday at 8 am central time. The live event is broadcasted to the other main Prime terminals in Salt Lake City, UT and Pittston, PA. Due to COVID restrictions, Prime has been hosting these meetings virtually each week for many months. We are excited to announce the return to live driver meetings back in the café and onsite in Utah and Pennsylvania starting in June 2021.
Check out this week’s Weekly Driver Meeting Live video below:
In this week’s meeting recorded LIVE on Friday, May 7th, you hear from the speakers and topics below:
- 0:00 Dennis Davis (Safety Department)
- 2:37 Tyler Patrick with Tire Reader Update (Road Assist)
- 6:49 Heather Moenkhoff with Cardinal Sleep Updates
- Learn more about Cardinal Sleep located inside of the Springfield, MO & Salt Lake City, UT Prime Inc. Terminal here: Cardinal Sleep Website
- 8:49 Amber McLane with update on opening of Cardinal Sleep-Salt Lake City, UT
- 9:44 Stan Kasterke on Prime Training Program Update/Questions
- Learn more about training here: Prime CDL Training Information
- 18:50 Sam Messick with Updates on Fuel Routing and Fuel Network
- Learn more about the Fuel Optimizer: Q&A on Fuel Optimizer
- 26:03 Kylah Irey & Maddie Heiser with Success Leasing
- Learn more about Success Leasing: successleasing.com
- 30:48 Jim Guthrie (Director of Operations) & Tobias Alexander (Refrigerated Division Driver)
- 42:00 Robert Low (President & Founder) & Steve Wutke (VP of Sales and Marketing)
Prime Inc. was founded in 1970 and is America’s most successful refrigerated, flatbed, intermodal, and tanker carrier and provides safe, reliable & continuous on-time service.
Learn more about Prime Inc. online at primeinc.com. Interested in speaking with a Recruiter? Call 888-664-9121.